Friday, December 25, 2009

A busy Holiday season

Sorry I haven't blogged in awhile but with the Holiday season I was really busy. Had company, and worked on by booth at Cotton Depot. Had a wonderful month at the Cotton Depot in Monroe. Today I want to share a song written by my two nieces while they were at my house for a Christmas party. Now remember I have 4 Shih Tzu and a Great Dane puppy. So enjoy.
Its Called Lexi the Hyper Puppy ( goes by Rudolph song)

You know Maggie and Hogan and Zoe and Scooter, but do you recall the most biggest puppy of all...Lexi the hyper puppy
Puppy had a wagish tail, and if you ever saw it, saw it , saw it
You would even say it wags.
Then one foggy Christmas Eve, Becky came to say.
Lexi with your wagging tail. You look like a happy dog, why don't you sleep with me tonight.
Then how the puppy loved her as she shouted out with barks (woof)
Lexi the hyper puppy You'll go down in history.
By Carly and Aimee

What a Great gift that was this Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. That remix is too cute. You have talented family. All the best this season to you. Sea Witch

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cute little song. I've just stumbled upon your blog. I have visited the Depot several times and was at the Christmas open house. I have a friend that also has a booth there. Miss Charlotte Banker. I was allowed to take pictures and created a slideshow. I may have missed your booth, but I can't image why, because your taste is impeccable! Look forward to maybe bumping into you there!

    ReplyDelete