Friday, February 12, 2010

Atlanta Snow on February 12th

These are pictures from my front steps at 3:00 today. I love the look of the fresh snow. This reminds me of when I was growing up in a small town up in Western New York. We would play for hours outside. Halfway through the day we would come in to get a change of dry clothes and boots.My Mom would make hot chocolate for all my friends. Everyone would come to our house because we had a big pond the would ice over and we would play hockey or just ice skate. Of course in Buffalo the snow was a lot deeper and lasted a lot longer. As I have gotten older I don't care for the cold cold weather as much but every once in awhile it's okay.  I think I would like to go up north one more time in the winter to see how much I really miss it. If you have snow I hope you enjoy it but please be careful if you have to go out in it. Oh and enjoy your Valentines weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment