Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Our 25th Wedding Anniversary











  My Husband Wes and I were married April 26th, 25 years ago. We were meant to be. Of course, like every marriage there are the ups and downs. We seem to be able to handle the worst together so I believe that's why we were meant for each other. When times are tough that's when you need to believe in one another. There has got to be that trust, the love, and most of all, respect. It's funny when I think back to when we decided to start having children, we never really talked about how we were going to raise them except that they would be brought up Catholic. Everything just kind of came in place without even talking about it. Now 25 years later we have 2 beautiful, kind , loving, and respectful  daughter who are the world to us. We both love animals as our daughters Hilary and Hannah do. So that being said, we have a Great Dane, and 4 Shih Tzus, and a cat. Yes, the house gets crazy but it's our home and we love it.
  So, my two daughters surprised us with a wonderful 25th anniversary party.  It was truly a surprise. A friend of mine took me to an art festival and my husbands friend took him golfing. Never had a clue. When we got back to the house I walked in and saw my mom and didn't understand why she was there. Well it didn't take long before I saw how beautiful Hilary and Hannah put this party together. They had food set up and a bar in the screened porch, flowers everywhere. I couldn't have done it better. I was so shocked at what they had done. Well finally friends and relatives started to arrive. There was about 40 people in my house. It was a wonderful gift that we will cherish forever. I am so proud of them and so happy with my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment