Monday, September 28, 2009

The sun is out and no rain!!!

What a beautiful day. Hope everyone is enjoying the sunshine! I love it and it is a little cooler too. Hope everyone is enjoying my blog. I just have to say that I feel more positive than I have in a long time. I am enjoying life and I wish that on everyone. I will stay positive and pray my husbands job will get better or he will find another. Prayers do help. Besides that lets all be thankful and happy day to day because life is so short. I have been reading the Farrah book that Alana Stewart wrote and you just have to be positive and happy for your life. She was a fighter. God Bless her. Enjoy the people you are around and understand that if someone doesn't treat you like you would treat them that there my be an underlying problem they are having in their life. It may not be about you at all. Having friends is so important and being upset about the little things just isn't worth the time. So lets enjoy each others friendship and be less stressed in this stressful world. Remember LIFE IS TOO SHORT! To all my Friends have a Happy Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment